Friday, April 4, 2014

Why come to Penn's Table of West Chester to dine?

- Why come to PTWC to dine? Before I started to work at Penn's Table, I never knew what drew me to there every time I wanted to eat out for breakfast.  Their food was great, the service was great but what was it really?  Now that I have worked there for over a year I have finally figured it out with a little help from my co-workers and customers; the environment.  The atmosphere that you walk into is very warming and welcoming.  The restaurant is family owned and my co-workers do feel like family to me.  The girls and I make it our best effort to remember our customers, not because we have to but because we genuinely WANT too.  When you go some where to eat you want to feel wanted there, not like your just another person putting a tip on the table; at Penn's Table we do that.  We want our customers there, we love hearing about what you did the day/night/week before.  We want to hear about your birthday party, vacation, kids games, etc- that is what makes our day fun! We have regulars that come in everyday, one of them being a 98 year old man.  We wait for his smile to walk through the door and to give him a big hug.  So why come to PTWC? It's simple, we want you there, we want to get to know you, want to hear about your life and your day; we really do care. If you don't believe me, stop on in and see how you feel when you leave!:) 
*Below is a picture of just two of our many regulars helping us with a Facebook competition!


No comments:

Post a Comment